Days left to book:
(until August 15th, 2018)
Sao Miguel, the Azores, Portugal
500 miles off the coast of Portugal in the heart of the mid-Atlantic archipelago
Heal and be held in Europe’s best kept secret
Join us on a mindful 8-day, 7-night retreat on Sao Miguel. 500 miles off the coast of Portugal, in the heart of the mid-Atlantic archipelago. Access your truth, strengthen your intuition, heal and be held.
Considered one of Europe’s best kept secrets, Sao Miguel is a healing spot with magnificent thermal hot springs, sacred waterfalls, dormant volcanoes with breathtaking hiking trails, expansive flora, lakes, beaches, and home to the capital of the Azores archipelago of Portugal.
You’re invited to join a small group of guests along with Christine Lacroix, Psychic Medium & Healer and Sonya Tomas, Transformational Coach & Healer.
– gather daily in group circles
– experience fire ceremonies
– participate in sacred group healing
– have a one-on-one session
– join in meditation
A Unique Location
Your stay includes accommodations deep in Furnas, 150m from Furnas Lake. A unique location nestled in Lagoa Seca, more precisely in the floor area of Chã do Chão. The expansive property boasts 103 acres and has a variety of botanicals and fruit gardens dating back to the 19th-21st century. This land is criss-crossed by forest paths and some ancient trails that connect otherwise inaccessible points in the middle of the mountains.
The resort itself is Scandinavian in design with 10 cedar villas; a separate stuccoed house; and a main building with a communal living room, games room, reading spots and areas, a cafe/restaurant/bar; and an outdoor pool and lounging areas.
Our group will be lodging in some of the cedar villas and the house, which have a private terrace or garden where you can enjoy daily delivered breakfast while you take in the glorious views and grazing horses on the property.
We will be experiencing other areas of interest on the island with a full day group outing. Exploring expansive views of the North West side of the island and a dip in a thermal waterfall to complete the outing.
* Transportation and entrance fees included
There will also be many optional opportunities and free time to take Sao Miguel in your week on the island.
- 7 nights accommodation at a 4 star resort
- airport transfer to and from Ponta Delgada Airport
- daily breakfast baskets delivered to your villa
- full day outing to the North West part of the island and swim in a thermal waterfall
* transportation and entry fees included
- daily group circles, a sacred group healing and fire ceremonies
- entry into Furnas Lake and a meditation by the tranquil waters
- a 30 minute Psychic Reading or Intuitive Coaching session
What’s not included:
- travel insurance/mandatory
- lunch and dinner (self catering is an option)
- spending money
- optional excursions or experiences
- activities/expenses during free time
750 ft² self-contained villas with 1 shared bedroom and 2 beds. A living room with a desk, TV, DVD player, WIFI, and bathroom with a shower/bath. A kitchenette with a fridge and microwave along with a private terrace.
- 103 acres to explore
- hiking trails
- fruit gardens
- outdoor swimming pool
- inside communal living room
- inside lounging areas
- games room
- a cafe/restaurant/bar (limited menu)
- outdoor pool and lounging areas
- bike rentals nearby
- horseback riding/rental on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Christine Lacroix is a Psychic Medium and Healer that has been practicing her craft for 6+ years professionally. Christine is a seasoned Psychic Medium, having read into the thousands to date. Christine is a Reiki Master and a Shamanic Healer, having apprenticed for years on a Shamanic path and has a strong foundation in cultural and non-cultural Shamanic studies.
Christine has a busy home life, she shares with her husband and two boys. She finds happiness and keeps balance assisting at a vegan farm sanctuary, through her many friendships, with cooking and blogging about vegan food, photography, painting, drawing, crafting, hitting the gym, traveling and exploring and experiencing life as much as possible. To find out more visit christinelacroix.com.
Sonya Tomas is a Transformational Coach & Healer. Clients see Sonya for a variety of reasons, including career advancement, stress relief and to deepen their relationship with the spiritual. Her approach combines the mind+heart+spirit+body. Services include coaching therapy, career guidance, reiki, and readings. She is an Adler Certified Coach, holds a B.Sc. in Psych, Master’s in Industrial Relations, and is connected to Shamanism. She is an expert in different meditation styles and has cultivated her own practice for 20 years. In her spare time, she loves re-watching musicals after finally finding the remote! To find out more visit sonyatomas.com.
All prices are PER PERSON and are in Canadian dollars.
To reserve your spot a $500 non-refundable deposit is required.
*Payment methods include options for etransfer or credit card
What is close by
- Lagoa das Furnas – 25 min walk
- Poca da Dona Beija – 33 min walk
- Furnas – 2.4 mi / 4 km – 50 min walk
- Praca Velha – 18.7 mi / 30.1 km
- Lagoa Pools – 18.9 mi / 30.4 km
- Nossa Senhora do Rosario Church – 18.9 mi / 30.5 km
- Ponta da Galera Beach – 20.9 mi / 33.6 km
- Praia do Populo – 21.7 mi / 34.9 km
- Ponta Delgada Airport(PDL-Joao Paulo II) – 36 min drive